The Surgical Department is functioning since 2002.
The head of this department is the surgeon of the highest category, candidate of medical sciences, Mr. Sagat Kozhassov.
This department has 25 beds with two surgical blocks for planned and unscheduled operations. The surgical blocks are equipped with large surgical set manufactured by German Company “Aesculap”, medical unit ‘mini-assistant’, and endoscopic stand “Karl Storz”, in addition, there are also electric suction unit, electric knife, appropriate set of suture materials produced by leading companies.
Following services are provided:
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy
- Laparoscopic appendectomy
- Laparoscopic hernioplasty in case of inguinal or femoral hernias
- Laparoscopic surgery of liver cyst
- Laparoscopic fundoplication in case of diaphragmatic hernia
- Cholecystectomy and appendectomy from mini-access point
- Reconstructive operations of bile-excreting ways through mini-access point
- External draining of bile-excreting ways
- Resection of stomach, bowels
- Reconstructive and restorative operations of hollow organs
- Pancreatic cyst surgery
- Hemorrhoidectomy (Milligan-Morgan method, ligation, sclerotherapy)
- Implant operations (net) in case of large postoperative hernia
- Thyroid gland surgery
- Skin plastic operations
- Benign skin and hypodermic tissue tumour surgery
Contact phone: +7 7102 74-43-61 (Head of the Department).